- Political, economic, and geographic knowledge
- Knowledge about the international aspects of their fields
- Cross-cultural knowledge and skills
- Personal coping and adapting skills
There’s also a section on the characteristics that make one suitable for international travel, study, or work. Check your international IQ here (published by the Big Guide to Living and Working Overseas).
Himalayan Connections Staff
Posted by Himalayan Connections – thanks for visiting!
Latest posts by Himalayan Connections Staff (see all)
- Himalayan Connections News — May, 2013 – May 4, 2013
- Sacred Groves, Ecological Saviours? The Story from Sikkim–India – May 1, 2013
- The Promise of a Buddhist Gap Year: To Put Your Problems Behind You … Forever? – April 12, 2013